We’re excited to share that KyberSwap’s swap function is now greatly enhanced with Dynamic Trade Routing! This powerful new feature enables users to source liquidity across different decentralized exchanges to help achieve the best price for any token swap, on any supported network, in an entirely trustless manner!
Kyber Network is a liquidity hub that connects liquidity from a wide range of sources to power instant and secure crypto swaps for any user or application. Our vision is to be a sustainable liquidity infrastructure for DeFi and we’re constantly developing solutions to add value to the ecosystem.
This led to the creation of DeFi’s first multi-chain dynamic market maker protocol, KyberSwap (previously known as DMM). With its high capital efficiency and dynamic fees, KyberSwap was designed to maximize the use of capital and optimize returns for liquidity providers and traders alike.
KyberSwap has hit several milestones since its beta launch just a few months ago!
- Multi-chain: Ethereum, Polygon, BSC, Avalanche and more networks on the way
- Over $30M in incentives given out as part of our Rainmaker Liquidity Mining campaigns
- Total Trade Volume: Over $2B
- Over $4M in fees collected for close to 10,000 liquidity providers
- All-time-high TVL of ~$500M and $50B in Amplified Liquidity
- Integrated by Dapps such as Coin98 Wallet, Kattana Trade, Rome Terminal, The Graph, as well as other top Aggregators such as 1inch, Paraswap, 0x API, Matcha and Slingshot.
- Collaborations with xToken, Flurry Finance, xDollar, O3 Swap, PolyDoge, Jarvis Network, Pegaxy, DeFi Warrior, Creator, StepHero, APEIN, DYP Protocol, Avalaunch, with others coming up such as Unbound Finance and Evrynet!
KyberSwap has also been covered in the media by Coindesk, Cointelegraph, The Block, DeFiant, Bankless, Decrypt, DeFi Pulse, DeFiprime, AltcoinBuzz, CryptoBriefing, Delphi Digital, and more.
Having showcased the major advantages and returns for liquidity providers, we now turn our attention to the other important segment in the DeFi space — Traders. Previously, KyberSwap only allowed trading of tokens that were in its own liquidity pools. Although these tokens could enjoy low slippage due to KyberSwap’s extremely high capital efficiency, some popular DeFi token pairs were unavailable.
Given that we aim to provide maximum value for both liquidity providers and traders, there was a pressing need to ensure a large variety of tokens for users to trade (and at the best prices!). We’re a community-driven project and many token teams, partners and community members have also requested for more of their favorite tokens to swap.
Dynamic Trade Routing: Best Prices for Any Token
As such, we’re happy to launch Dynamic Trade Routing for KyberSwap swaps! Our team developed a novel trading algorithm that enables KyberSwap to be a DEX aggregator; finding the optimal route and splitting trades through multiple DEXs in order to achieve the best prices for any token swap on supported networks! This also means that for the first time, users are able to trade tokens that are not within KyberSwap pools but are available on other DEXs.
Note: Trades are routed through different DEXs for the best prices within the same chain/network.
At launch, Dynamic Trade Routing will source tokens from 21 popular DEXs across Ethereum, Polygon, BSC and Avalanche; such as Uniswap, Sushiswap, Curve, QuickSwap, PancakeSwap, Pangolin and Trader Joe.
This is just the beginning as we build the liquidity infrastructure for DeFi. We are continuously optimizing our algorithm and will add more liquidity sources over time to get better rates as we expand into different chains.
Our Dynamic Trade Routing algorithm would automatically search across multiple DEXs to identify and select the optimal trade routes and prices for you! You can also see exactly which DEXs were involved in the trade and the % split between them. Many more DEXs, pools and tokens will be added soon!
You save: You can view how much you are saving from each trade with dynamic trade routing.
Minimum received: During the token swap process, you will be guaranteed to receive at least a certain amount of tokens (shown as the minimum received amount). The transaction will revert if there is a large, unfavorable price movement before it is confirmed.
Any Dapp or DEX Aggregator Can Utilize the KyberSwap API to Get Excellent Rates
For any developers that wish to integrate KyberSwap and enjoy excellent rates and yield in their own DeFi Dapps, whether for decentralized trading, liquidity provision or yield farming, check out our KyberSwap documentation and API here and reach out to us! We’re thankful for all the DEX aggregators in the space and will continue working closely with them to better utilize our liquidity pools and grow the entire DeFi space together.
KyberSwap trading and yield farming stats are already supported on data analytics platforms such as CoinGecko, DeFi Pulse, DeBank, DeFi Llama and vfat.tools, and APY.vision.
Uniting Traders and Liquidity Providers via a Seamless Trading Experience
Apart from Dynamic Trade Routing for traders, KyberSwap also offers liquidity providers important benefits to maximize the use of their capital; benefits not available on typical AMMs.
- Amplified Liquidity Pools: Liquidity providers enjoy excellent capital efficiency with reduced trade slippage, achieving better prices and earning more fees with much less capital. Check out our 🌧Rainmaker yield farms!
- Dynamic Fees: Protocol fees are adjusted dynamically based on market conditions to maximise returns and reduce the impact of impermanent loss for liquidity providers; LPs earn more!
- Fully permissionless: Anyone can create a pool or add liquidity to existing pools; while any Dapp, DEX aggregator, or end user can access this liquidity. KyberSwap is already integrated with 1inch, Paraswap, 0x, Matcha, and Slingshot, with more Dapps on the way.
- Reliable and Secure: KyberSwap’s codebase has been audited by external auditors such as Chain Security and is open source on Github for community review. KyberSwap doesn’t use 3rd-party oracles so it is not vulnerable to external oracle risks. The protocol is also covered up to $20 Million by decentralized insurance provider Unslashed Finance.
By uniting powerful trading and liquidity provisioning functionalities into a single platform, KyberSwap is able to connect traders and liquidity providers (takers and makers) and provide them with a seamless decentralized trading experience. We expect to see a lot more traders become LPs and vice versa.
The improvements won’t stop here, as we have many unique features in the pipeline that will over time make KyberSwap the DEX aggregator of choice for DeFi traders, liquidity providers, NFT gamers and Dapps on multiple chains.
Start trading on Ethereum, Polygon, BSC and Avalanche using KyberSwap DEX today!
Help spread the word on Dynamic Trade Routing: Announcement Tweet