We’re glad to announce that iExec (RLC) and Loopring (LRC) tokens are now available on Kyber Network!
RLC and LRC will be accessible through KyberSwap and other platforms that are tapping into our on-chain liquidity protocol.
To date, Kyber Network collectively supports over 70 ERC20 tokens. Learn how to buy/sell ERC20 tokens on KyberSwap with our basic guide.
Listing information for RLC and LRC
- Listing date: Tuesday, June 11th, 2019
- Listing time: 9 PM (GMT+8)
About iExec (RLC)
iExec has developed the first blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for trading cloud resources. It uses the blockchain to organize a market network where everyone can monetize their computing power, applications, and datasets. By providing on-demand access to cloud computing resources, iExec supports the most compute-intensive applications in fields such as AI, big data, fintech or 3D rendering.
iExec v3 and Data Wallet
iExec recently introduced new upgrades and features as part of the release of iExec V3. V3 Introduced a ‘Data Wallet’, making’ secure data renting possible. V3 also allows individuals to connect to iExec and contribute their computing power to earn RLC tokens. iExec has also launched its Enterprise Edition for corporates wishing to do business with blockchain.
Learn more: https://medium.com/iex-ec/v3-iexec-releases-data-wallet-for-enterprises-to-rent-data-and-ai-models-using-blockchain-e773a6bab69a
For more information on iExec:
- Blog: https://medium.com/iex-ec/project-update/home
- Telegram: https://t.me/iexec_discussion
- Announcements: https://t.me/iexec_announcements
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iEx_ec
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/iexec/
- Slack: https://slack.iex.ec/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Iex-ec-1164124083643301/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/iex.ec/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwWxZWvKVHn3CXnmDooLWtA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iexec_team/
- Website: https://iex.ec/
- Documentation: https://docs.iex.ec/
Token: iExec (RLC)
Token information: https://etherscan.io/token/0x607F4C5BB672230e8672085532f7e901544a7375
Other information: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rlc/
About Loopring (LRC)
Loopring is a protocol for building decentralized exchanges. Besides the protocol smart contracts, Loopring also offers a collection of open-sourced software to help you build decentralized exchanges.
Loopring does not require users to send tokens to any party for custody. Tokens always remain in users’ blockchain addresses during the entire trading/transaction life cycle. Loopring orders do not lock users’ assets, which means users can transfer tokens around even after orders have been submitted — Loopring will automatically adjust order amounts during settlement. Loopring protects users from threats such as exchange bankruptcies and hacking.
With Loopring, traders have complete control of their crypto-assets. This means there is no need to go through the risky and bothersome process of depositing money to centralized/custodial exchanges. In addition, anyone can become a DEX with Loopring software: you can join the DEX network to share liquidity, or create and manage your own DEX network. Sharing liquidity greatly improves your competitive advantage.
For more information on Loopring:
- Blog: https://medium.com/loopring-protocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/loopring_en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/loopringorg
- Kakao Talk: https://open.kakao.com/o/gJbSZdF
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/loopringorg/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=loopring
- Website: https://loopring.org/
Token: Loopring (LRC)
Token information: https://etherscan.io/token/0xbbbbca6a901c926f240b89eacb641d8aec7aeafd
Other information: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loopring/