Thank you everyone who participated in our Trading Contest on Avalanche Network!
To our loyal traders, the moment you have been waiting for is finally here!
A total of 5,545wallet addresses have fulfilled the stimulated criteria within the time frame.
In addition, 5 lucky traders have been randomly selected to receive $1000 from the prize pool!
Congratulations to our 5 lucky winners!
$50,000 Trading prize pool
To recap on eligibility, KyberSwap users must have fulfilled the criteria stipulated in our previous post.
To recap on the criteria, please refer to the following:
- Each wallet must have traded a minimum of $100 on Avalanche Network. (This refers to trade volume, not trade amount).
- The token swaps MUST involve the $AVAX token ((any token → $AVAX or $AVAX → any token)
- All trades must have been carried out on kyberswap.com within the timeframe from ~20 March 09:00 (EDT) to ~31 March 23:00 (EDT).
How to Claim:
Claiming will be carried out on the Avalanche Network on KyberSwap. Please ensure you have some $AVAX tokens in your wallet for gas fees before you claim your rewards.
- Head to KyberSwap and connect your wallet. This has to be the same wallet you used to meet the conditions of the Trading Contest.
- Ensure you are on the Avalanche Network.
- Click on the menu option at the top right and then click the ‘Claim Rewards’ button
- In the dialog that opens, you will see the KNC reward amount you are eligible to claim
- Click the ‘Claim’ button
*Important note: Winners have 2 months to claim their rewards.
About Kyber Network
Kyber Network is building a world where any token is usable anywhere. KyberSwap.com, our flagship Decentralized Exchange (DEX), provides the best rates for traders in DeFi and maximizes returns for liquidity providers.
KyberSwap powers 100+ integrated projects and has facilitated over US$7 billion worth of transactions for thousands of users since its inception. Currently deployed across 11 chains including Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Cronos, Arbitrum, Velas, Aurora, Oasis and BitTorrent.